Hot 97.5 Hummer Goes Up in Flames [PHOTOS]
The Hummer of one of our stations, Hot 97.5, took its name a little too literally tonight (Jan 31st).
Shorty after 10pm, an employee with Townsquare Media noticed a fire in the parking lot. The Hot 97.5 Hummer had burst into flames, most likely caused by a short from the block heater.
The Mandan Fire Department was able to extinguish the flames quickly, before they could spread to the Townsquare Media building.
No one was injured, though the vehicle is heavily damaged. You can see photos below:
Once again, big thanks goes out to the Mandan Fire Department for containing the fire so quickly.