Joey Dee Cooks – The Best Cheese Crackers Ever! [VIDEO]
One of my favorite things to do is get into the kitchen and cook for whoever will eat it! Each week, I'm going to share with you one of my favorite recipes that I've developed over the years.
This week, I show you how to make the easiest, and most delicious, cheese crackers you've ever had!
The ingredients list
- 1 pound Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (or any Cheddar cheese you prefer)
- 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Butter (I used a homemade garlic Parmesan butter)
- 2 Teaspoons Salt (I like using Seasoned Salt for this, My favorite is Johnny's)
- 1/8 cup Bacon Bits (optional)