Sign Up for the St. Alexius Kickball Tournament and Support Bismarck-Mandan’s Children [SPONSORED]
Get a team together for the 4th Annual St. Alexius Kickball Tournament (SAKT) and help purchase therapeutic equipment and technology utilized in pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy treatments.
This one-day coed kickball tournament will take place on Saturday, September 26 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Cottonwood or Clem Kelley Softball Complex. Each team must consist of 10-15 players with at least five women on a team. Teams of all women must have 8 team members in play at all times. Make sure your team is well aware of the 2015 SAKT rules.
The registration fee guarantees each team at least two games and a SAKT t-shirt for every player.
- Early-bird registration: $200/team through Saturday, August 31.
- Regular registration: $225/team from Monday, September 1 through Wednesday, September 16.
- Registration cutoff: Wednesday, September 16, at midnight.
Go above and beyond by joining the fundraising challenge. Collect donations to further help CHI St. Alexius Health purchase new technology to enhance its Pediatric Therapy department.
Prizes will be awarded to:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
- Top Fundraising Team.
- Top Fundraising Individual.
- Best Team Uniform - get creative!