The Haunted Fort Makes its Return as North Dakota’s Most Haunted Attraction [SPONSORED]
There is no better way to celebrate Halloween than with a group of friends at the 14th year of North Dakota's most haunted attraction. Make your way through three different haunted houses. The bravest of guests will test their fears in the 'Dark Hood 2' which is even longer and scarier than last year.
Opening night is Friday, October 9 at 7:30 p.m. seven miles south of Mandan at Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park. However, you can experience the terror on any of the following dates:
- Friday, October 9 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 16 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 17 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22 - 7:30 - 10 p.m.
- Friday, October 23 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 30 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31 - 7:30 - 11 p.m.
General admission tickets are $15 and VIP 'skip the line' tickets are $40. Going with a group? Grab a 4-pack of general admission tickets from Seize the Deal for half the price!