Thrift Shopping Bismarck-Mandan
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have made it a hit song, Kidd Kraddick in the Morning hosted the Thrift Shop Fashion Show this morning so let's talk local Thrift Shops.
1) I shop at them.
2) Locally we have the Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch -stellar for nick nack's, home/holiday decor, winter warmups/ snowpants and shoes ( I think Target unloads a lot of their shoes at DBR).
3)The Goodwill on 3rd in Bismarck-Mandan gets a lot of my old stuff and they always seem to have stellar deals on sweaters, jeans ,shirts , art and furniture.
4) Seeds of Hope in downtown Bismarck has everything and then some. Need a Valentine's day dress they have a sea of red dresses for your choosing. Looking for antique's or collector items they are inside Seeds of Hope. They have coats times 1000 to keep you warm too.
5) Head to Mandan to experience Brighten Thrift Shop on Main Street. You never know what you are going to find and every visit promises new inventory.
6) The Arc of Bismarck located at ,1211 Park Avenue in Bismarck, is always blowing out household and fashion items for little cost.
7) The best thing about thrifting is you save a ton of money and most of your money spent goes to a good cause.
8) My favorite thrift shop find pink and brown snakeskin knee high boots that I found at DBR for only $12.99.
9) Remember no matter what your style preppy, funky,fashion forward, sporty, label lover, conservative or sexy - you can get instant style with minimal money when you thrift shop!