UND Gets Embarrassing Reviews in Princeton Review Rankings
Princeton Review has released this year's version of The Best 381 Colleges along with Top 20 rankings in a variety of categories. The University of North Dakota should be embarrassed.
First off, the University of North Dakota did make the list of the top 381 schools in the nation which is great! It was not given a specific number on that list. It just happens to be on the list. Unfortunately, the good news seems to end there.
The University of North Dakota also made an appearance on some of the Princeton Review's 'Top 20' lists... but not the good ones.
- UND ranked No. 11 on the list of schools with the least accessible professors.
- It ranked No. 13 on the list of schools with the lowest rated teachers.
- It was No. 14 on the list of schools with the worst libraries.
- It ranked No. 18 on the list of unfriendly LGBTQ campuses.
- It was No. 20 on the list of schools with the least beautiful campuses.
North Dakota State University is not mentioned on any lists in the book.
Rankings are based on surveys conducted by students at each school where The Princeton Review asks students on campus to rate their schools on a large variety of different topics.
The University of North Dakota has one thing going for it though. It has a nice website.