Who’s Scarier? The Haunted Fort vs. Honey Boo Boo!
Only 6 days left to get scared at the Haunted Fort! Win your tickets in a battle of who is scarier The Haunted Fort or The Honey Boo Boo!
Study the scariness of The Haunted Fort and Honey Boo Boo to be prepared to WIN your tickets!
1) Who is seen in a black dress looking out the second floor window of the Custer House? (Hint: Not a man!)
2) What are heard pacing the floors in the Sergeant's quarters of the barracks?
3) What kind of Activity is used to explain ghosts?
4) In what year was the Haunted Fort open?
5) What kind of hooves stomp the dirt in the stables?
6) What President is the Fort named after?
7) What are the ghostly floating balls of light called?
8) What kind of figure stalks the halls of the Commissary? (Hint: it follows or leads you in sunlight)
9) Whose house is the main building of the Haunted Fort?
10) Are you scared to walk the Haunted Fort alone?
Honey Boo Boo Child
1) What is the nickname of Honey Boo Boo's dad?
2) What kind of pet does Honey Boo Boo have?
3) What show did Honey Boo Boo start on?
4) What does Honey Boo Boo say baby's going to smell like?
5) What is the nickname of Honey Boo Boo's Uncle?
6) What is the name of the Juice Honey Boo Boo drinks before a pageant?
7) What channel is Honey Boo Boo on?
8) Baby Kaitlyn was born with an extra what?
9) What is Honey Boo Boo's pet pig named?
10) What is Honey Boo Boo's real name?
People brave enough to face the attraction will get their chance starting this Thursday, Oct. 11, and continuing every Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the rest of October. In addition, Haunted Fort will offer special nights Sunday, Oct. 28– Wednesday, Oct. 31.
Haunted Fort runs from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday, then 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. It will also run from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. October 28 – October 31.
Admission for Haunted Fort is $12