Work for Townsquare Media Bismarck – Apply Now!
Townsquare Media Bismarck is a great place to work. We currently have two positions open.
Part Time Sales Assistant
Townsquare Media in Bismarck is looking to hire a Sales Assistant. This position will be responsible for supporting the sales staff, Sales managers and General manager in daily administrative functions. This person must be able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and take direction. He or she must be a team player who is able to work in a fast paced environment, and who possesses the ability to learn quickly and become proficient in internet-based computer programs. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (i.e.: Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel) PhotoShop CS5, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, PageMaker, Adobe Acrobat/Reader, helpful.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, creating, editing and updating proposals, presentations and media packages
- Providing support to the stations' commercial logs/traffic department including order entry, answering phones, greeting clients and listeners
- Proficient at layout and design for print and digital application
- Maintaining and managing sales oriented website elements
- Maintaining accurate records of promotions/contests and their implementation.
- Represent all stations at community events
- Professional appearance and attitude are a must
- Microsoft Office Products
- PhotoShop CS2
- Adobe Acrobat/Reader
Full Time Media Sales Representative
Townsquare Media - Bismarck is adding to our staff. We are on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media and digital sales.
We provide our teams with great products to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus. We introduce these companies to our large demographically-distinct audiences. On Air—On Site—Online.
We hire outgoing, self-motivated, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problems solvers who have great communication skills.
- Sell radio and digital products
- Developing creative client presentations
- Achieving a sales quota
- Setting Appointments with Prospects
- Prospecting/Cold Calling
- Appreciation for process, performance measurement and a results-oriented sales approach
- Outgoing, self-motivated, resourceful, organized
- Good communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit
- Capable of initiating and cultivating long-term relationships
- Knowledge of general computer skills
- Competitive, Unlimited Pay (Base/Commission/New Business Bonus)
- Industry leading Sales Training, and Sales Systems designed for success
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package, Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
For more information on this position contact:
701-250-6602 or 701-250-6632 (fax)
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer