You Can Own Justin Bieber’s Used Comb for a Mere $9,000
Ever wanted to blow half of your savings account on a used comb? Well, your time has come to shine.
New York City auction house are hosting their "Rock & Roll Pop Culture Auction" April 11 through April 20.
Among the 1,000-plus items up for sale are a used comb from Justin Bieber's "One Less Lonely Girl" video, set with a starting bid of $9000; Lady Gaga's halftime performance costume from the 2017 Super Bowl, set with a starting bid of $15,000; and a worn leather jacket from George Michael's "Faith" music video, set with a starting bid of $20,000.
The auction is being held online at GottaHaveRockandRoll.com. Those interested in seeing items in-person, the gallery storefront is open to the public Monday to Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
See a list of other featured items up for auction below.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat Original Indian Head Painting Circa 1984 ($75,000)
- Michael Jackson Owned & Worn Gold Surgical Face Mask with His Make-Up ($3,000)
- Tupac Shakur Handwritten & Signed Original Controversial "Makaveli" Liner Notes ($30,000)
- George Harrison Traveling Wilburys "Handle with Care" Music Video Worn Long Raw Silk Coat ($25,000)
- Elvis Presley Owned & Worn 14kt Gold Diamond "Viva Las Vegas" Roulette Ring ($6,000)