The CP Holiday Train will Make Its Annual Holiday Stops in North Dakota for 2018
The Canadian-Pacific Holiday Train will once again be making a few stops in North Dakota right in time for the holidays.
In its 20th year of service, the CP Holiday Train will make the rounds through the northern U.S. and southern Canada, as it raises money, non-perishable food items, and awareness for food banks and hunger-related issues. The train will reach almost 200 communities overall throughout its stops. It comes decorated in all its holiday glory with Christmas lights that glow non-stop as it runs.
The Holiday Train will be making stops in North Dakota at the following times:
- December 14: Hankinson - 122 1st Street, American Legion parking lot, Main Street crossing at North side of track @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 14: Carrington – 601 – 6 Avenue NE @ 1:30 p.m.
- December 15: Harvey – 600 Lincoln Avenue @ 3:45 p.m.
- December 15: Minot – Main Street crossing @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 15: Kenmare – 1st Ave SW and Central Ave, East side of the railway tracks @ 8:30 p.m.
During the stops in North Dakota cities, one of the boxcars opens up to a performance from The Trews and Willy Porter. For the full schedule, including live performance schedules, they’re at the CP Holiday Train Website.