The North Dakota State Fair Begins on Friday
The 53rd North Dakota State Fair is just days away. It'll take place at the State Fairgrounds in Minot starting on Friday, July 20th.
Gate passes are currently available for $25, which are good for all nine days of the fair. The price of a gate pass comes out to approximately $2.87 per day. However, if you pay per day, a daily pass is $10.
A total of 650 exhibitors will be on hand including food vendors, commercial, machinery, and of course, entertainment.
Speaking of entertainment, the music lineup is as follows:
- Friday, July 20th - Cole Swindell
- Saturday, July 21st - Florida Georgia Line
- Sunday, July 22nd - Michael Ray
- Wednesday, July 25th - Kip Moore
- Thursday, July 26th - Cheap Trick
- Friday, July 27th - Dierks Bentley
- Saturday, July 28th - Nickelback
Some other events include the Enduro Race on Monday, July 23rd and the Tractor Pull on Tuesday, July 24th. The NPRA Championship Bull Riding will be held July 23rd and 24th.
Tickets are available at the North Dakota State Fair website. You can also call 701-857-7620 or visit the North Dakota State Fair office in Minot.