Eagles and Vikings 2018 NFL Schedules Released
The NFL has released the 2018 regular season for all teams across the league. Here's a look at the full schedule for the teams that dominate North Dakota's football fan base.
With Bismarck, North Dakota's Carson Wentz leading the Philadelphia Eagles and the Minnesota Vikings being a trek down I-94 from us, fans of both teams in North Dakota can start their pre-game analysis now that the 2018 regular season schedule has been released, highlighted by a head-to-head matchup in October. Here are both teams' schedules:
- August 9 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - 6 p.m.
- August 16 - @ New England Patriots - 6:30 p.m.
- August 23 - @ Cleveland Browns - 7 p.m.
- August 30 - vs. New York Jets - 6 p.m.
- September 6 - vs. Atlanta Falcons - 7:20 p.m.
- September 16 - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 12 p.m.
- September 23 - vs. Indianapolis Colts - 12 p.m.
- September 30 - @ Tennessee Titans - 12 p.m.
- OCTOBER 7 - VS. VIKINGS - 3:25 p.m.
- October 11 - @ New York Giants - 7:20 p.m.
- October 21 - vs. Carolina Panthers - 12 p.m.
- October 28 - @ Jacksonville Jaguars (in London) - 8:30 a.m.
- BYE WEEK
- November 11 - vs. Dallas Cowboys - 7:20 p.m.
- November 18 - @ New Orleans Saints - 12 p.m.
- November 25 - vs. New York Giants - 12 p.m.
- December 3 - vs. Washington Redskins - 7:15 p.m.
- December 9 - @ Dallas Cowboys - 3:25 p.m.
- December 16 - @ Los Angeles Rams - 7:20 p.m.
- December 23 - vs. Houston Texans - 12 p.m.
- December 30 - @ Washington Redskins - 12 p.m.
- August 11 - @ Denver Broncos - 8 p.m.
- August 18 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars - 12 p.m.
- August 24 - vs. Seattle Seahawks - 7 p.m.
- August 30 - @ Tennessee Titans - 7 p.m.
- September 9 - vs. San Francisco 49ers - 12 p.m.
- September 16 - @ Green Bay Packers - 12 p.m.
- September 23 - vs. Buffalo Bills - 12 p.m.
- September 27 - @ Los Angeles Rams - 7:20 p.m.
- OCTOBER 7 - @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 3:25 p.m.
- October 14 - vs. Arizona Cardinals - 12 p.m.
- October 21 - @ New York Jets - 12 p.m.
- October 28 - vs. New Orleans Saints - 7:20 p.m.
- November 4 - vs. Detroit Lions - 12 p.m.
- BYE WEEK
- November 18 - @ Chicago Bears - 12 p.m.
- November 25 - vs. Green Bay Packers - 7:20 p.m.
- December 2 - @ New England Patriots - 3:25 p.m.
- December 10 - @ Seattle Seahawks - 7:15 p.m.
- December 16 - vs. Miami Dolphins - 12 p.m.
- December 23 - @ Detroit Lions - 12 p.m.
- December 30 - vs. Chicago Bears - 12 p.m.
For the full week-by-week 2018 NFL schedule, click here.
As previously reported, the Eagles open up the season's first game on Thursday Night Football on September 6th against the Falcons. That means only about 4 1/2 short months from now, regular season NFL football will be back.