What Keeps You Up At Night?
The only upside of my family not being in Bismarck with me yet is that I can get some real and well-needed beauty rest. I love my fiance, my cat, and dog, but sometimes, it's tough to sleep with all four of us in one bed. My chunky cat likes to rest his full body weight on my throat, my dog gets huffy if she's unable to get in-and-out from under the covers; but worst of all, my fiance will sometimes snore so loudly, he could wake up anyone within a six-block radius. Is this what they mean when they say "love is painful"?
As it turns out, quite a bit of people suffer from sleeplessness for one reason or another. I came across a sleep survey, that asked people about the annoyances that keep them awake. Here are some of the results:
- 33% of couples share a bed with a blanket stealer
- 15% of people have ended their relationship due to a blanket thief
- 39% of people suffer next to a snorer
- 14% are kept up when their significant other keeps the light on late
- 13% get scratched up by long toenails
- 10% have to deal with their partner's freezing feet
Do you have a culprit that keeps you awake every night?